So you now have a beautiful looking site promoting your business. This is a huge step in increasing your online exposure. However, with a great site requires frequent tuneup. You will need to update it to make sure it runs as smoothly as possible.
Think about it this way, when you buy a car, do you need to take it in for oil changes and tuneups? Your website works the same way, except the internet is moving a lot quicker than the automobile industry. Lightyears faster actually.
There are constantly updates in technology and you want to make sure your business is on top of it. Additionally, there will also be changes to your business as it grows. We’ve seen businesses all the time restructure or introduce new products and require updates to their site.
Besides helping your site run smoother, having regular updates will protect it from hacking, malware, and other viruses from destroying your site. We’ve seen businesses get their sites hacked or crash unexpectedly and lost ALL their content. It’s not a pretty site.
That is why it is crucial to have your site updated, backed up and secured at all times.
However, we know that it can be very frustrating to not have a go to guy who knows how to update it, and even more frustrating to try to figure it out yourself.
That’s why we’ve decided to launch the Maverick Maintenance Plan.
The Maintenance Plan is a brand new monthly service with one goal:
Help Our Clients
To help our clients stay updated online, backed up and secured, and free from any technical problems so they could focus on what’s really important to them: growing their businesses.
24/7 Quality Service
In short, you can have a peace of mind knowing that your site is being taken care of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by the quality professionals you have already gotten to know at Maverick CORE Solutions.
Here’s what you’ll get with the maintenance plan:
- Weekly Updates – We’ll update your wordpress cms and plugins every week when available to make sure that your site ALWAYS up to date and running the smoothest as it can be.
- Weekly backups – Your website is the center of your online business. We back your website up every month to make sure all your content is safe in case of potential crashes. We’ll be able to restore your most recent backup upon request whenever.
- Security – We use cutting edge encryption and security standards to make sure your websites are protected from hacking, malware, or other harmful viruses.
- Uptime Monitoring – We use software to monitor your site 24/7. This means if your site ever went down (due to your hosting provider or other cause), even for a second – we’ll get an email and a text message so we can work on a solution for you immediately.
- Limit login attempts (for security) and automatically notify you of potential hacking attempts. We’ll send you a health report for your site if you request it.
- Monthly Custom Code/Design Work – Each month, you’ll get up to one hour of custom design and development from our expert developers. Whether you need to change the promotions, fix the layout, tweak the optin form conversions, just give us call. We’ll respond usually within 1 business day, often much quicker! You already know the quality of work we do and we continue to deliver that monthly as a part of this plan.
- Access to Entrepreneur Empowerment Library – Although we’ll handle most of your tech problems, there might be something that you might want to do yourself. The Empowerment Library gives you tons of material you need to manage your site easily on your own if you wish to. It also includes tutorials with exclusive tips of marketing your business more efficiently online. These aren’t available on the Maverick CORE Solutions blog or anywhere else for that matter!
If you were to purchase each of these services individually from us, they would cost you easily $400 or more per month depending on your WordPress site.
So when we thought about pricing it we originally thought that $199/month would be totally fair considering the value of the package.
However, since it is a new service that we’re offering, we’re going to price it at a fraction of its original cost.
So here’s what we’re doing:
If you’re one of the first 33 clients who try out the plan, you’ll get the entire Maverick Maintenance Plan…
- WEEKLY backups and stored on Amazon S3 or DropBox
- Weekly WordPress CMS updates if available, after backup
- Weekly WordPress plugin updates, after backup
- Weekly security scan
- Uptime monitoring
- Traffic spikes reporting
- Limit login attempts (for security) and automatically notify you of potential hacking attempts
- Restorations to your most recent backup anytime upon request
- Up to one hour of design and development per month. These do not roll over or stack up month to month. Response within 1 business day.
- 33% discount on up to 3 hours of additional work per month. Discounts do not roll over or stack up month to month.
- Access to tutorial library, with custom tutorials for your site added upon request (within reason)
- Priority support